• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for UV5R.pyc file

Do you belong to the Baofeng UV-5R Yahoo group? That's where I would start. They usually have a files section in radio equipment groups for things like that.

if people are looking for the file without any luck in finding it no doubt the file is fake.just some bull someone as made up.

Reactions: Tokin
From what im reading I believe the file/hack was real at one time but everyone soon learned that this frequency expansion means nothing because of the radios filtering and such. Folks found out that after the hack that they were able to enter any desired frequency but because of the filtering you couldn't tx/rx so it was a useless hack and what few files were out there dried up over the last 8 years or so.
https://www.miklor.com/uv5r/UV5R-Expand.php

The bafoon radios,humm i got a fancy bafoon pushes 8 watts on high on the box it came in on 2 meters n hey bygolly it pushes 7.1 and on 70 cm box says 7 watts but darn more like 6 watts on high
I bought it dont need it but i got it

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokin

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.