• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking to purchase Galaxy 95t2

Mine died on me and have not been able to figure out what the problem is, in the meantime, I need to get a replacemet for it as soon as possible because I use it extensively at work. Myself and the local "CB" shop here have not been able to determine what the problem is with my radio.It quit transmitting a carrier on a.m. and when switched to sideband it DOES transmit a carrier. When a signal is introduced on a.m. it will move the meter slightly. In the meantime till I can figure out what to do with it. I'm just going to purchase another on to use.

My search has ended

My thanks to 70cst (Dwayne) for helping me to locate another radio. He e-mailed me with a link to someone who had one which I immediately bought. Everyone here has been very helpful in lending a hand in tracking one down for me, and I'm grateful for the assistance in doing so. Joining this forum has been a blessing to me, as folks here are friendly, something not found in many other sites. If it is within my power to return the favor to anyone, I would more than willing to do so. We will see how this radio works out when I receive it. Again, Thanks to All for your help. Bigrigger73---

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.