• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Loud Mouth Amps ??

loudmouth amps

i had a loudmouth 2x4 about 5 years ago it was very clean and did every thing it was built to do i wish i had it now the builder went by the name of jimmy mantihats out of cali i will look in a old box i bet i have his ph no if he is still there

By looking at this picture there is no output tuning.
pedal-steel-man-albums-loud-mouth-amp-picture2691-amp-006.jpg

I have a 1 X 3 made by the same people and could never find a maker or anything on this amp. Looks almost exactly the same too. Just its 6kd6's and it only 1 x 3. Has anyone found anything on this?

loudmouth amps

i had a loudmouth 2x4 about 5 years ago it was very clean and did every thing it was built to do i wish i had it now the builder went by the name of jimmy mantihats out of cali i will look in a old box i bet i have his ph no if he is still there
Looking for any information on loudmouth amps? What can you tell me? Thanks long night

I have a Loudmouth 350/400 it belonged to my father who passed away. He never used it . I am trying to sell it for my mother and do not know what it is worth. Any one interested let me know

Attachments

• Amp.jpg
    Amp.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 229
Reactions: S&W357

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.