• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Loudest Export radio out today?

this may be a lil off topic but ......distortion can make sounds seem louder . example..........using music that you like , take a typical good size portable boom box and crank it all the way up . most people (over 21 :twisted: ) will complain to turn it down its too loud . how ever take that same song and crank it up on a good home stereo to the same decible level and it wont soud as loud . maybe its a psycho acoustic thing..i dunno .

Oh come on, we all know the General Lee Super Hacked Pack is the loudest! Jim Bob done told me so!

i've tried to restrain myself, but, just can't help myself any longer. don't make a spit bit 'o' difference which export is loudest. when i key over ya, ain't nobody gonna care what radio you wuz talkin' on anywho. an' i jus did that from a 15 year old, real 40 channel sideband CB radio. MY exports may be loud, too, but my CB is king on 11 meters.

211 in tha mag said:
OK, what is the loudest radio on AM today on the market, dont matter if it has a built in linear or not. Also Best sounding one on SSb? lets here them fellows.

LOUD....I thought that had to do with how high you turned your volume up.

one of myfellow drivers had a connex 4300 radioavtive whacked/crap an all the other splat..worst radio i ever heard..couldnt turn the mic gain up/couldnt turn the power up/could barly turn it on..anyhow i bought the radio for a fair price took it to the man had all the wackcrap taken out of retuned repeaked//needless to say the driver wants his BIG RADIO BACK..

Well I have a Stryker 440 tuned by DTB and people are always telling me hey man! turn that thing down a little :D I think it's just jealousy.

hotrod said:
export type
any connex or general lee [thier too close 2 tell]

The reason that and the galaxys are all too close to tell is because they are all made by ranger HAHAHHA :LOL: :LOL:
LOOK INSIDE A GALAXY RCI CONNEX OR A GENERAL THEY ALL SAY RANGER

ill elaborate with pictures later

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.