• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lunar Eclipse

Just like the total SOLAR eclipse in February 1979, the weather forecast says the skies will be cloudy :thumbdown:.

I was at work when the moment of totality arrived in '79. It was really eerily dark - but not even a thinning of the clouds.

Sigh.:(

it freaking figures , big storm coming in for the rest of the week where IM at in So.Cal . Blood Moon ? What you guys talk'in here ? Vampiers and Warewolf stuff ? Hey ! it's leap year too......do do do do, do do do do, do do do do:w00t::w00t: ,

I think you could say that about a lot of celebs nowadays Beetle. More Botox anyone ? At least Mic's are the real thing.

This question should probably be in the Amateur Radio section but will this eclipse have any effect on EME propagation?

managed to get a couple pics out before the battery died

eclipse006.jpg

eclipse015.jpg

Cool, I was on my way to Detroit and too many clouds.

Another solar?

I saw the one in 94 (I think), it was cool. We were building a waterpark and we all had chunks of welding glass. Wierd shadows.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.