• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Maco M103C

Thanks everybody for the great info on this site. This site is great never new it was out here on till I did on the day I joined this forum.

And I would like to mention with all the excellent information that I have received from all of you I have made my decision on buying the MACO 103 HV.

So when I put this beam up and every is connected hopefully some of us can get connect on our radios. My call numbers are 652 and I usally on LSB freq - 27.515.

Thanks Again to All
Radioman :roll:

m103

I HAVE THE M103 ABOUT 68FT ON MY ROHN 20 TOWER I TALK ALOT OF SKIP I LOVE THE ANTENNA BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO TURN IT AS MUCH LIKE YOU DO A BIG BEAM.

M103

I HAVE A M103 ON A ROHN TOWER AND IT 56FT AND I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT HAS A WIDE BAND SPREAD I POINT IT NORTH AND I TALK TO THE GREATLAKES AND NEW YORK, NEW JERYSEY AND NEVER EVEN MOVE IT. I LIVE ON THE SANDPILE. I HAVE A 5000WATT GAMMA ON MINE. I PUT FERRIT BEAD ON ALL MY COAX AND IT HAS FILTERED OUT ALOT OF STRAY RF HOUSE AND THE HOUSE AROUND ME.

I HAVE A M103 THAT I MODIFIED AND I MADE IT 13FT LONG ON THE FLAT SIDE MY FRONT TO BACK RATIO IS 52.77DB GAIN AND 8.19DBI ON THE FOWARD GAIN WITH A FLAT SWR ON 27.025 AND IT DEAD OUT THE BACK OF THE ANTENNA.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.