• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Modulation limiter location, Stryker 440 HP.

"Is there a reason that you would make a statement like that and not post the locations"? here's the original question. "Is there another one"?

your question was answered.
at least 8 other locations on the board where the AMC can be disabled. you asked if there were others, not where they were located.

"Oh that's right it most be some kind of secret right".
only to you, here's a schematic.
Stryker 440HP Schematic

Remember, it's just a race car.

An individual who has an iota of consideration ( a trait that you obviously dont posses ) for any one else would say.....yes there are and here is where to look. I really wish you would enlighten the rest of us here as to where these locations are because from what i have read and seen there is only one or two locations that a simple man like me would know to look for in any radio.

You are the only person on this forum that would make a statement like that and not volunteer the locations and as far as i can tell there would be only one reason for you to do such. So let me enlighten you a little........
This world has a great need for smart people although few would have any use for a smart ass!

"like i said, the question has already been answered. your inability to search and find the answers already provided 2 - 3 years ago here in this forum doesn't translate into any lack of consideration on my part and you're in no position to be commenting on my individual persona or character"

Oh really! So i guess the fact that myself or anyone else here can go to the feedback section and see further proof of the type of person you are would mean nothing as well correct? Your words, comments and the way you conduct yourself on this forum speak volumes about the type of person you really are.

"you're just another prime example of a generation that wants something for nothing and wants someone else to do all of the work for you while you reap the benefits and gain no understanding for yourself. while you may think of all of "this" as a "hobby" i call it just plain lazy"

I really like this. So by this comment i am guessing that you were born with the knowledge that you now have and that no one else helped you or showed you anything in life. You really are a piece of work to think that because of the fact you know something that someone does not they are beneath you and you dont have to wast your time in pointing out the correct way to do something. Did you or do you treat your kids this way as well? I searched this site and the net as well for over 2 hours looking for the information i needed so as a last resort i posted this question here as do many others, that's what this forum is for! You on the other hand spent all of 10 seconds to post your crap rather then answering the question like a normal person would but I'm the lazy one! That really reflects poorly on YOUR generation!!!

I'm not going to wast the time to respond to anymore of your BS because frankly everyone here knows who you are and what your about. As a matter of fact i am very surprised that you would even bother to log back into the forum after the things you have done in these past months to members of this forum!

I'm not going to wast the time to respond to anymore of your BS because frankly everyone here knows who you are and what your about. As a matter of fact i am very surprised that you would even bother to log back into the forum after the things you have done in these past months to members of this forum!

ya you Ignorent mutherFu*ker :p
Did someone say slowboat emails and shipping...

i had no trouble finding the components and part numbers using the forum search feature. thanks Jack.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.