• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MoleculoCDX363

AudioShockwav

Extraterrestrial
Staff member
Apr 6, 2005
Nor Cal Sierra Nevada
Moleculo, that Mobile was sound World Wide, a 10 over S-9 Signal here at my QTH... Not bad for a 240 mile + contact!!

Now that is a contact!!!

Thanks for the QSO

Jeff

CDX 339 Radioactive

ATOMIC.gif

nasa_latest_eit_171_thumbnail.gif

YAESU_150w.jpg
</p>

Moleculo, that Mobile was sound World Wide, a 10 over S-9 Signal here at my QTH... Not bad for a 240 mile + contact!!

Now that is a contact!!!

Thanks for the QSO

Jeff

CDX 339 Radioactive

ATOMIC.gif

YAESU_150w.jpg
</p>

Now that is a contact!!!

Thanks for the QSO

Jeff

CDX 339 Radioactive

ATOMIC.gif

YAESU_150w.jpg
</p>

Yeah, that was some real cool short skip!! That was a real pleasure for sure being able to talk to you like that. That Interceptor musta been workin good for you!

Moleculo

</p>

Yeah, that was some real cool short skip!! That was a real pleasure for sure being able to talk to you like that. That Interceptor musta been workin good for you!

Moleculo

</p>

Moleculo

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.