• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mr.Coily Antennas reviews ??

peperoni

Nov 17, 2009
:unsure: Lately i've been seeing Mr. Coily's Antennas around my area in new jersey ..
never heard of this antenna .. does anyone own one .. like to hear about it ..

:cool: do not have one but they are a good antenna, they talk good. :cool: WELCOME TO THE FORUM Mr,Coily CB/HAM Antennas

thanks ... i run a stargun antenna and i love it ...
at this point i'm all into antennas ..
i'm all done with radio repairs mods and ecc..
that goes with amp builds also ..

i'm trying get more info on mobile antennas ...
most important the grade of material that there made out of..

I think Mr.Coily has been around for 20+ years and knows his shit and can build some fine Antennnas. I run his Base Enforcer here at the Shack and his comp Mobile Enforcer on the Mobile. All Mr.Coily Antennas at this time anyways, I'm fixing to buy another new one he has out that everyone seems to be soiling their drawers over.

But if you got big Balls and don't care what you it looks like up on the mobile than his Comp Enforcer is the way to go, they are a little pricey but that is where it is all about. No need for a $500.00 radio and a wilson 5000 up thereand think you doing the something, just run one of your favorite radios with the Mr.Coily Comp and some good coax and you will have it going on for sure.

DSCF0443.jpg

DSCF0439.jpg

DSCF0445.jpg

Cotton Mouth.

I think Mr.Coily has been around for 20+ years and knows his shit and can build some fine Antennnas. I run his Base Enforcer here at the Shack and his comp Mobile Enforcer on the Mobile. All Mr.Coily Antennas at this time anyways, I'm fixing to buy another new one he has out that everyone seems to be soiling their drawers over.

But if you got big Balls and don't care what you it looks like up on the mobile than his Comp Enforcer is the way to go, they are a little pricey but that is where it is all about. No need for a $500.00 radio and a wilson 5000 up thereand think you doing the something, just run one of your favorite radios with the Mr.Coily Comp and some good coax and you will have it going on for sure.

DSCF0443.jpg

DSCF0439.jpg

DSCF0445.jpg

Cotton Mouth.

i checked out the site ... looks good .. who cares what the antennas looks like as long it does it's job ... like to know more opions on Mr. Coily

I will get you Dan's Phone Number and he is a cool guy to talk to and will answer any and all questions you may have. I just found Dan's Number and it is 503-930-6007. Or if you can be more specific and what you are after maybe I can help you too or at least give it my best shot.

Cotton Mouth..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.