• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mr. Coily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every time I have called Dan he has picked up, If not he has called me back the same day. His e-mail is current on his page and will return e-mails also. I just talked with him the other day to order a comp antenna.

He is backed up on the Base antennas at the moument, Just like evryone elso too....Supply and demand.....But leave him a message, He will call ya...

Peace Yota

Yota said:
Every time I have called Dan he has picked up, If not he has called me back the same day. His e-mail is current on his page and will return e-mails also. I just talked with him the other day to order a comp antenna.

He is backed up on the Base antennas at the moument, Just like evryone elso too....Supply and demand.....But leave him a message, He will call ya...

Peace Yota

It amazes the crap out of me that anybody is backed up with anything concerning this hobby anymore. Supply an demend ain't no problem here in Los Angeles ........Go figure ? Good to hear these hobbies are still going strong else where. Hmmmmmm

Switch Kit said:
It amazes the crap out of me that anybody is backed up with anything concerning this hobby anymore. Supply and demand ain't no problem here in Los Angeles..
Then it must be pretty shitty around your place! 8)

I'm still waiting for a couple of I-10Ks......here in Los Angeles! :shock:

yeah ....1-10 Ks don't come from around here anyway , you need amps ? you need any radio on the market ? you need parts ? ect. ect. I can remember 6 shops that have gone belly up over the last dozen years , a few well known distributors throwing in the towels , you don't really think it was because they had better offers else where do you ? maybe 1 or 2 MAYBE ! but the truth of the matter was the business was just no longer good enough ! Internet sales and the case of a dying breed surely comes to mind around here , even you said you had to send your stuff out of state MC and it took a few months for you to get it back !! (Hope it was worth it to you and you were pleased) I can remember antenna's or two on every block ! NOT NO MORE !! after 20 some years , I've seen it and experianced the major decline of it all , just had a buddy shut down by the City of Laverne ! .......another one bites the dust. If it wasn't for the in and out of state truckers and warrenty work , the last shop in Ontario would be belly up ........I say just give it a little more time. :( oh , and 2 of the last distributors that I do know , 85% of there stuff goes out of state ! The rate the laws have been changing , they already don't want motor home RV's in the drive ways of the owners in there towns , WHY ? , because they claim to be eye sores for others , and they want the owners to have to pay for storage on them. As far as City's goes (it ain't the FCC it's the citys and neighbors who don't want homes in there neighborhoods looking like command centers with beams and antenna's hovering over there million dollar or whatever homes !! Oh sure , you can go to a break and see many , the way I see it around here , they are the chosen few of thousands that are no longer there. CB radio in L.A. has been a major dying breed now for getting on 30 years now , yes ,I will admit , it has surely more so been a slow dying breed , but a dying breed anyway I look at it. Some say it went out with disco , Burt Reynolds and caught the white line fever on the way out. :)

Switch Kit said:
even you said you had to send your stuff out of state MC and it took a few months for you to get it back !! (Hope it was worth it to you and you were pleased)
Still haven't gotten it back yet...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wow !! that really sucks dude , but you do seem like the patient type. Good luck to you man. Peace

Still no response from Dan. I have e mailed him and called him several times the past 3 weeks or so and no response. Dan are you out there? You have customers ready to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.