• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My apartment set up "new pics added"

pretty cool extension pipes off the antenna pole for your scanner antenna .tricky tricky (-: How come no pic of your 99 ? I sure hope your above the roof with it ? Your a pretty lucky guy , I honestly don't know to many guys that run any antenna's let alone an Antron 99 on any apartment building in my area , well I did once but they got evicted for major bleed over problems )-: they just wouldn't listen to reason. That's a very interesting looking apartment building you live in ? How many stories is it ? and how many units are in the building ? It's looking good for you here Chong. Peace

building

ok its a 3 story building theres 12 units my a99 is at least 6 foot over the top the set up i have is put up and taken down every night. kind of a pain but the mast pipe i have in the ground stays its leavel with the ground and you cant see it unless your looking for it so its all good. peace - chong

yes i see them. I was kind of giving chong a hard time since he posted a reply on his message an hour and 38 minutes later asking why someone hasnt replyed to his post. Just thought i would shoot it back to him. :)

internet

i will put pics on the forum as soon as possible my internet got turned off because were changing services. i will post pics soon - chong

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.