• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

my humble lil station

N

nvcowboy25

not a bad start just need to get the ant up good and sturdy
my humble lil station. Click for larger pics . Well get some of the mobiles up sooner or later.

thank you

thank you i think i am gonna get a 6x6 at 20 foot and bury it a few feet in the ground and 20-40 steel pipe and bolt some thing on the end of all that was gonna use a tripod and 20 foot of mast and mount it on the roof but proving to be weak .

Your station don't look little to me Cowboy !! ......Shoot dude !! you could have a little back pocket Cobra 19 plus tuned up nicely in your pic's as long as you had some kind of mighty antenna up there in the big blue sky !! ......oh sure it's really nice to have some out standing radios !! .....but face it dude ....without that big ariel in the sky ......radio operating can become tough to say the least. It's truly nice to have the best of both worlds ,but as you said yourself , your working on your antenna and I think that's what counts the most . Looks good dude !! (-:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.