• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My new toy

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
Well did a little trading on my truck. I traded my POS for 2 10" subs and 2 12" subs. A amp and a cd player. I could only take the 2 10s home because the other box wouldnt fit in the car yesterday. But i will be able to fit them both in when i get some time off work. I dont know how many watts the amp puts out but its thumpin.
Subs-1.jpg

HAHA funny thing just happend. The neighbor down the street came up to me when i was setting the bass on the amp and the guys down the street came up to me and said "I dont need to hear this thumpin my kids are asleep" I was like OK Asshole. But yeah im sure some ICP will sound better now. Have some yung joc in now. These fuckers can thump :D

it might sound thumping to you..
if so cool

i doubt it is truly thumping
for that you need stuff like amp by macintosh yamaha or at least JL audio

looks like true head banger stuff, but throw that crap away and let a dave made a few caps a maul and a couple of batteries have that spot. TALK POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but nice any how.

CDX197 said:
The neighbor down the street came up to me when i was setting the bass on the amp and the guys down the street came up to me and said "I dont need to hear this thumpin my kids are asleep"

Hmmm, I'll remember that the next time I'm at Dennys and there are a bunch of whining greezy kids running around. Jeeze, can't a guy eat his grand slam in peace.

KingCobra_CDX882 wrote:
it might sound thumping to you..
if so cool

i doubt it is truly thumping
for that you need stuff like amp by macintosh yamaha or at least JL audio
Kind of reminds me about what amps are the best. Dave made,fatboy???????? But like i said this system is working for me. Im either going to trade this one off and get a 1200watts system with 12" Or just keep this one and get my other 12"S. And just build a box to fit all 4. IDK

just make sure ya leave enough room in the box for air movement for all the subs or else your bass willl drop off. not enough space all the power in the world will sound like an 8 inch sony xplode hit.lol last run did a 89 ford festive with 4 12's mtx 6000's and 2400 watts. that covered the subs allright fer country music. then alpine component in the front and pioneer 6x9's in the back. pioneer 760 amp running the components and a pioneer deh p3600 provided the drive. it would hurt the ears

ive got a 10" IDMax along with an old circa 1987 US AMPS amp

a set of CDT components and a zapco 100 watter to run them

and an alpine head unit in my pickemup truck

scott

C2 said:
now you can listen to the clown possie in style
8) I'd like to hear "Tilt A Whirl" on that system, 197. Even this 48 yr.(I had to edit this from 58 to 48..that 4&5 key too close :oops: ) old likes a little ICP now and then along with: POD,Linkin Park,korn,Limp Bizkit. I've always said that I like everything from Bill Monroe to Metallica, but no oprea(sp?) or polka please ;)

Heavy metal at it's best used to be talented groups like The Jimmy Hendrix Experience, Led Zeppilin, Deep Purple, and Black Sabbath. Metal sure has hit the skids since the 1980s.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.