• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My watergate youtube channel. Check it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uploaded a few gates from today. Will do more. Other people who want to post gates on here go for it. 11m is on fire.

Heres the link to the channel .
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLzntW2oFoYSLzRoMu4tT8A
Do you live stream or just record and post? Im trying to find a live gate streamer but i only found one in cali on ch28 with poor ears. I wanna hear my mobile bump it down!!!

Do you live stream or just record and post? Im trying to find a live gate streamer but i only found one in cali on ch28 with poor ears. I wanna hear my mobile bump it down!!!
Just record and post. You can find certain web sdr sites and tune around. Either websdr.com or the kiwisdr site

Not a huge fan of the bowl but thanks for sharing your gates. I vid gate skip and local shenanigans on 28 and 19 around Tampa Florida and post them to my YouTube.
Anyone interested can pm me for a link.

I just don't get it...
Some of it is just stupid i agree. On 28 the goal is to be able to talk no matter how crowded it is. Generally if i can hear them i can talk to them on 28. Ill do better when i get a beam up. Otherwise i can bounce to any channel south of 36 and make am contacts. Its the challenge on channels like 6, 11 and 28 for some folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.