• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MY X mas gift

The new Jeep still has to grow on me a bit, All I have visions of is the new 4-Door with the tiny tires and wheels with the fender flares sticking way out past the tires. It definitly looks much better with the wheels and tires that fit. The new Jeep is still off pavement capable for sure. :D Enjoy!

Here is my Jeep:

I got lucky with this picture, The modified Jeep is mine. It was cool to take this picture side by side to see what it actually looked like before I built it. :shock:

Here is a link to some stuff I do in my Jeep:

http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/reader-rigs/Larry-T-Jeep-Pictures

very nice jeep Hamer ! Still not sure why you wanted or seemed to want Christmas to get out of here ASAP ? I've never had a ride so nice like your jeep. Go figure

KI4MSJ said:
You know, I have never been able to figure that out myself. All I get is (IMG) Go figure

Very easy guys, you need the picture on the web, I use www.imageshack.us and they will let you host the picture for free.

Once you host the picture save the link that says Direct link to image by copying the link.

Then click the Img button above when posting and you will get

See the difference? the last one has a slash in the [/img]

then your done

warnlogoweblt5.gif

Looks like a 44 rear axle, but what kind of U joints are those? Never saw them like that before.

Dana 44 is standard on the Rubicon, also look closely you will see wires that go to the electric lockers STOCK FROM JEEP

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.