• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NC shed setup. ??

Savage 11 HogHunter with Nikon 3-12x44 mil dot scope. Shot to 1000 yards. Had only 4/8 hits on B27 target. Had to dial up like 33

HelloDolly.jpg

And my old "range in Texas"

Distance.jpg

And then. I bought 2 acres in AZ. (y)

By Sun Valley area. Yes real county road frontage and power lines.

Perc test in about 2 weeks.

NC property to retire to, AZ to retreat from that.

County allows containers dropped or shed under 200 sq ft with no permitting.

Or just get a Perc and Septic and park an RV.

Well hello, new neighbor. Same county, but there's that Mogollon Rim between us.

Reactions: 357magnum
Well we could have been neighbors ? I sold my 4ac in Camp Verde , about 20-30 mins from Sadona @ 4 years ago , still trying to figure out why ? Property abutted State Land . But wife said " It's Too Hot There " ! We always went in the fall when I use to Elk hunt there / WX is sweet then . (y):) Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

Reactions: CB590
So based on my QTH elevation of like 5500ft on my Arizona property, and a simple Omni antenna with a height to tip of say 50' and 500w of "juice" I get this as a projected coverage map (the map max's out at like 186 miles or something) [ve2dbe website]

View attachment 40106

Well dang.. you are just up the road... I'm in Yuma...

Reactions: CB590 and 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned