• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Neat DIY Project...

Yeah!!! I've got some serious lazers laying around here. I have no use for them myself, but they pack a pretty good punch...

Auh yes !! What's in store for the future ? They have those tazers that can drop a guy to the ground but you have to touch them with it first , I'd bet to say that sooner or later they will have a gun that will shoot the charge from a far away distance that will do the same thing , trick would be shooting the force of energy at the victim .

thanks a lot . thats exactly the kind of thing i dont need to know . hahahaha . theres many other cool articles on that site as well . thanks again .

Switch Kit said:
Auh yes !! What's in store for the future ? sooner or later they will have a gun that will shoot the charge from a far away distance that will do the same thing , trick would be shooting the force of energy at the victim .

Your future is my yesterday. Wake up S & K...

"U.S. military develops energy gun called active denial system (ADS)"

Look up Active Denial System. :shock:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/v-mads.htm

C2 said:
Switch Kit said:
Auh yes !! What's in store for the future ? sooner or later they will have a gun that will shoot the charge from a far away distance that will do the same thing , trick would be shooting the force of energy at the victim .

Your future is my yesterday. Wake up S & K...

"U.S. military develops energy gun called active denial system (ADS)"

Look up Active Denial System. :shock:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/v-mads.htm

Well C2 , I just figure IM woke up enough for one day , I figure if it's importent enough , I'll hear about it one way or the other . Don't know what good any weapons would do me about this time in my life as far as today is concerned . Computers , desk tops , cell phones . PDAs and other technologies surely amaze me as it is.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.