• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need a Service Manual for a Courier Centurion 23 Channel SSB CB Base Station

Well, I know I have a lot more brain farts since I retired, or should I call them senior moments.

Kinda like standing out in the garage for 1/2 an hour wondering what I went in there for.
Those senior moments get a bit tiring after awhile, although I do get some extra exercise from some: I'm in the radio/computer room and have something important to tell my wife, so I walk all the way to the end of the house, she looks up at me, and all I can say is "I've got nothing", turn around and go back...

Reactions: Smokinone
Those senior moments get a bit tiring after awhile, although I do get some extra exercise from some: I'm in the radio/computer room and have something important to tell my wife, so I walk all the way to the end of the house, she looks up at me, and all I can say is "I've got nothing", turn around and go back...
I hear ya.... I'll go to the kitchen in the early morning to put some meat out to thaw for supper and by the I get there I forgot what I was there for... So back to the computer I go.... And by the time I sit back down I remember what I was supposed to do in the kitchen... Duh moment for sure....lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.