• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need advice on Lincoln or 2510 trade

hank_612

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Dec 3, 2011
Stl Mo
I have a opportunity to trade a 44 mag I don't need for either a NIB President Lincoln or 2 used but working perfectly HR2510's I am tempted to take the 2510 because they look nice, are already converted and both sound talk very nice. I have until next thursday to decide. Please Help.

I have a opportunity to trade a 44 mag I don't need for either a NIB President Lincoln or 2 used but working perfectly HR2510's I am tempted to take the 2510 because they look nice, are already converted and both sound talk very nice. I have until next thursday to decide. Please Help.

What make and model .44 mag? Assuming you're trading a handgun for the radios mentioned, unless the gun is a POS you're getting robbed. Neither one of those radios is worth more that $125.00 on a trade if they are is really good shape. Maybe trade for both would be fair.

The only way that would be a good trade is if your gun is say a Charter Arms .44 and the 2510 is mint in the box tuned by Doc or Rogerbird and has the chipswitch. Guns are just about like gold today.

Much as I love the 2510 even I would pass on this unless the .44 is a real POS or there is some other reason why it needs to be out of your possession quickly.

What make and model .44 mag? Assuming you're trading a handgun for the radios mentioned, unless the gun is a POS you're getting robbed. Neither one of those radios is worth more that $125.00 on a trade if they are is really good shape. Maybe trade for both would be fair.

The only way that would be a good trade is if your gun is say a Charter Arms .44 and the 2510 is mint in the box tuned by Doc or Rogerbird and has the chipswitch. Guns are just about like gold today.

I would have to agree here.... unless it a total POS 44 your getting ROBBED.... Well he did say 2 x 2510's

even a cheap 44 goes for $325 any more. So get all 3 radios for the gun

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.