• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

need help Delta Force. wire came off

seedkey

Aug 22, 2006
I was putting some new lights in my magnum delta force and a wire came off the cpu board.
I was wondering if one of you fine folks who have one of these radios could look under the hood and tell me where it goes?

Its the green wire in the picture. right in front of the yellow wire. to the left of the CPU

thanks

Attachments

• radio 002.jpg
    radio 002.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 10

Wow, This Thread is over a year old, And I just bought a used Delta Force, This makes me think that no one here on the forum ever had a Delta Force Radio. This was the only post I've found on the Delta Radio, Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. This will be my first time using the Delta Radio.

I think the Delta is one of the best ever radio's. There are several forum members that run them and love em.

Wow, This Thread is over a year old, And I just bought a used Delta Force, This makes me think that no one here on the forum ever had a Delta Force Radio. This was the only post I've found on the Delta Radio, Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. This will be my first time using the Delta Radio.

I normally hate export radios but the Deltas are top notch. Mine was stolen out of my truck in all places...Sanford, Fl.

Triple Nickel your gonna love that delta very stable on ssb. Never drifts. Mine is the 2002 model and this is one radio I will always keep!!

Bob

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.