• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need schematic diagram for a Uniden PC33

Roger Dodger

Apr 14, 2005
Pennsylvania (west)
Been searching without success for a FREE diagram for a Uniden PC33. Is there anywhere on the net that provides a diagram for that model, as well as free service literature for other CB radios for that matter? Thanks

IM not sure what your looking for here ? but just do a google search on Uniden PC-33 and you should come up with a few details on that radio.

I've searched, even using a pretty powerful search engine better than Google and all that comes up are sites that charge for a schematic or service literature. Was hoping there'd be a site offering a schematic for free that somehow got overlooked. The radio has a modulation problem and troubleshooting by following traces/components to draw out a circuit diagram gets a bit tricky and tedious.

Hey RD ? What do you mean by audio problems ? ...those radios are pretty loud for being a radio you can basically fit in the back pocket of a pair of Levi's ....

very, very low modulation - so low it takes a scope to indicate any! I started to draw a partial diagram of the mod. circuit by following the traces and component junctions but it started getting time consuming for the worthlessness of that particular radio. Need a diagram to make servicing quick & easier.

The model number alone is not too informative with that kind of radio. The low-ball models come from first one supplier, then another with few or no hints in the model number of WHICH radio you really have. If the data is free, who cares if it's wrong? Paying for the wrong data is a bummer.

What you really need is the printed-circuit board number. Uniden is pretty consistent with the small AM mobiles, about leaving an empty area on the main pc board to accomodate the internal speaker's magnet. This is usually where you will find the circuit-board's ID number, like this PC510X (I think).

pa252sm5gf.jpg

A Google search on that number could pay off, might not. Defpom has a long list of PC-board numbers listed.

If neither Defpom nor Google gets you any good hits, post it here, and I'll poke about here to see if there's a match.

That circuit board could very well show up in more than one brand/model, and improve your odds of a useful hit on the data you need.

Whew! And I didn't once use the phrase "Bic Lighter". Cool.

I seem to remember seeing that in there somewhere. I'll remove the cover once again grab that number and post it here. Radio is for wife's car during short day trips. I kind of like that little radio since it has the switchable NL, led indicators/meter, and belts out a respectable signal all packaged in a very small case that neatly fits into a dash pocket.

uniden pc 33

Thanks guys i knew i could count on ya(y) My PC DONT WORK RIGHT.Thats why i have to do things this way:whistle:73s.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.