• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

new cobra export radios

President grant/Jackson radio's

Thanks easterbunny online... do you know where i can purchase one of these radio's other then Bander .com...there kind of high...also anyone know how the recieve is on these radio's

tks in advance
santa

Um............like Pilot Travel Centers

NorthStar said:
Sounds like more Hot Air.

ER, ya mean like Pilot Travel Centers? I can't "travel" to see many Pilot centers, but everyone I've been to so far has remove the "export" radio. $125,000 gets pretty "hot". So they're doing *something! :LOL:

CWM

OK, I almost jumped up on this one,BUT I'm not going to high -jack a thread..

Just think "Free Trade Act" and if "WALMART" imports them 1st ;) :p :p 8) 8) ..Here a Cobra ,there a Cobra,every 'lil town a Cobra... :LOL: :twisted: :twisted:

Snoope back quiet

Your right Snoope and Cobra would do that in a second if the FCC makes them mad. No Fine is going to stop Walmart from importing them. I wouldn't be suprised if Walmart is not selling Ranger Radios in the future!

snoope said:
OK, I almost jumped up on this one,BUT I'm not going to high -jack a thread..

Just think "Free Trade Act" and if "WALMART" imports them 1st ;) :p :p 8) 8) ..Here a Cobra ,there a Cobra,every 'lil town a Cobra... :LOL: :twisted: :twisted:

Snoope back quiet

They've already got after Walmart for selling some sort of GPS
"antenna" something-or-other. :p

Well like I said who needs the Funny candy company? There problem for seting the watage limit so low for the 11 meter band. Anyway alot of export radios dead key under for its just the swing thats elegal LOL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.