• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New In Package Cen-Tech CAN OBD2 Code Readers

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
I picked up 10 brand new Cen-Tech OBD2 Code Readers this week. These are still in their unopened packaging with no dents, dirt, or otherwise.

These will read the check engine light code for all US Sold Vehicles (Domestic, European, Asian) built from 1996-On. It will also clear the codes. It is extremely simple to use, just plug and play, read your code, and look it up in the included booklet.

I have kept one for myself, but have listed the remaining 9 on Ebay for $25.00 with FREE Shipping.

Harbor Freight currently sells these same models for $59.99 +Tax/Shipping so you're getting them for almost 60% off.

I'm sure these will not last long, but if any forum members are mechanics or DIY'ers these are hard to pass up for the price.

Cen-Tech OBD2 Code Readers

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.