• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

new mobile 10k pics

BIONIC_TEXAN88

Aug 1, 2005
TEXAS PINEYWOODS
100_0136.jpg

100_0118.jpg

100_0139.jpg

Nice truck dude , but I love all that wide open space around it as well. :) To bad you had to use a tri-mount on your antenna , still looks nice all the same. No drilling holes in that baby huh ? Looks good Tex

I can understand that , but they do have some ass kick'in solid mounts for that Star wars saber look'in antenna if need be :)

BIONIC_TEXAN88 said:
if ya look in the pic, I already have a 10k mount that I used on my toolbox. All I have to do is take it of there and use it on the roof.

It's all good Tex , I saw that I did :) Your about ready for a antenna farm on that there Ford. :)

Re: antenna

351_bear said:
found the gromet threaded coax threw worked out nice did the antenna work for you better on the tool box or the roof of your truck

i like it on the roof better. my swr's are a touch lower. rx/tx seems the same. I like it being up there than on my toolbox when I am opening and closing my toolbox a lot.

when it was on my toolbox i think a direct ground is better than using a mag mount like I have now, but, as you can read, I am still scared of taking the drill to the cab.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.