• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New parts for an 88HL?

longhaireddwb

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Oct 8, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I have a Galaxy 88HL and the two double pots for the vol/sq and the echo controls are worn to the point of even when the pot is tight in the chassis the knobs have a lot of wiggle to them. Id like to replace them with new parts.

Anyone know where I can find these pots? They are marked: 50KA and 50KB on both of them.

This is what I seen when I went to the site before I posted the question

There are no prices listed on our site because we sell our products through distributors only, not directly to the public.

I sent an email to the techsupport for price and part numbers. Hope they return email.

Thanks Rob for the help but if you can think of another option my ears are open.

Last edited:
If you sent them an email, they should get back to you and give you a phone #.
You can also send them another email and just give them your phone # and they will call you.

I've bought pots and other parts from them before.
Got two 88HL's and had to work on them both.

I liked it when Ray was with galaxy. you could call him and he would get the radio number from you and if it was still under warranty he would send you the part you needed and if not give him your credit card number and the part would be on its way within 24 hours.sure miss him not being there.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.