• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Ranger

never seen the second one before

wait a minute, another talk on your phone through your cbish radio...what's the point? to get around cell phone in commercial vehicle laws?

That would be my guess. I know a lot of states are even passing those laws for all vehicles. Pa is trying to.

aye, read earlier that New Mexico is well on it's way to doing the same..it's coming everywhere soon

In California, if you use your cell phone while driving you get a ticket. So everyone needs some type of Bluetooth device. I have one on my visor I got at Costco (don't like the kind that stick in your ear). Was wondering where all the noise was coming from on my CB. Turns out it is from the Bluetooth speaker, which I confirmed when I turned it off. Having the Bluetooth built into the CB is now a priority for me, if just to eliminate additional noise.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.