• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hc714

Apr 6, 2005
peanut state
I think it was our 16th president who said something about pleasing all of the people all of the time...... Any way so do I qualify my my own section or do I need to b***h and whine a little more. You know thats just what I need a place where I can talk about everyone behind their back without them being able to read it. But if they don't know I make jest of them what fun is it. Hey, better yet make my little box such that they can read what I wrote about them but they can't respond. Wait again not much fun, no "yes I am " or "no I'm not" or "mines bigger" to keep the pot stirred. Never mind guess I really don't need a place to call my own.

Guess I'm just stuck reading what I can and not worring about what I have no control over, Hey this is too much like the real world. How about we just go back to enjoying the hobby and talking and learning about radios and antennas.

And in case you did not know mine is bigger, all you have to do is, "ask her."

I don't understand. Is this about the Amatuer radio chat room? If so, what is the problem? The room is for HAM's to talk about Amatuer radio stuff, stuff that most people on this web site aren't interested in anyway. It is not a room to talk about Freebanders, CBer's etc. I think the fact that is a close forum, you assume we are talking about you. We're not. If you are interested in Amatuer Radio conversation, PLEASE, get your license and join us. I am not saying this to upset anyone, it is the plain truth. Sorry if I have offended anyone. Scott, CDX126, KI4MSJ

"I don't understand. Is this about the Amatuer radio chat room? If so, what is the problem? "

This was not directed at CBers or Ham Operators and why you would want to read it that way amazes me. :roll: :roll: :roll: Again we already know mines bigger. ;) I was just pointing out how little it is to whisper behind someones back. Kinda like maybe childish. Look at the post title it adressed new sections (plural). Jeeze you guys are really serious about there being differances among peoples. There are all kinds in both groups. :cry: :cry: Have a nice day. :p :p

If it's my new section that's in question, that's just to help my self esteem. Nobody actually joined it, I'm just talking to myself in there but it makes me feel special, and it pokes fun at those complaining about the other new section, and because I'm known as a smartass it's ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.