• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Super Mod Kit With Variable Power Control For Cobra 25-29 Uniden 66-68-76-78

steve25537

Sep 22, 2012
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! NEW Super Mod Kit With Variable Power Simple Install. The Power Knob Is Included, Hook Up Only 3 Wires Install The Power Knob POT And Your Ready To Go. Very Easy To Do And Small In Size. This Mod Kit With Go From O Watts To Full Dead-Key Wattage With Full Super Swing/Pep Wattage. Comes With Easy To Follow Full Directions With Pictures.

All Wires Are Color Coded For An Easy Install. Fits Cobra 25, 29 Uniden 66, 68, 76, 78

As You Can See In The Pics We Use Heavier Gauge Wire Than You See In The Cheaper Mod Kits. Our Mod Kit Does Not Make The Wattage Jump All Over The Watt-Meter. Ours Works Great And Gives You Full Swing/Pep Wattage At Any Setting With A Smooth Power Adjustment, NO Jumping Around.

Comes With A FULL 100% Money Back Guarantee, If Your Not Pleased For Any Reason, Return The Item For A Full Refund...

Sale For $10.00 Shipped To The U.S. Only. Paypal Preferred Payment But May Take Other Payments, Ask And We Will Work Something Out.

Paypal Email Address Is steve25537@yahoo.com If You Like To Pay By Another Way Send Me A Message.

The Kit Will Include Ever thing You Need For An Easy Install. I Will Also Include My Phone Number Just In Case You Need Help.

Attachments

• MOD KIT 1.JPG
    MOD KIT 1.JPG
    355.4 KB · Views: 9
  • MOD KIT 2.JPG
    MOD KIT 2.JPG
    326.1 KB · Views: 5

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.