• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Nice AR-3300 On Feebay....

It says "no audio from included mic" so that means it's not transmitting any audio.

So what you have here is a broken radio. I cannot call a broken radio a nice radio. The LOOKS may be a 9 of 10 but the radio is a 4 of 10, or less, in this broken condition.

Already bidded up to $108 when I looked. There's no telling what could be wrong with it. It might be unrepairable if a major component is bad and a replacement is not available. Might be an easy fix. Mic could be bad.

I won't be taking a chance.

LOL....when I said "nice condition" I was simply referring to the outside of the radio. I don't have any extra bones to spend so it'll have to be someone else's puppy, that's for sure.

the ar3300, the original, was a 2-circuit-board conglomeration of wires......THANK GOODNESS they upgraded to the 3500! it's hard enough to find anybody who 'knows' the 3500-if you can't work on it yourself. as for the 3300......unless i could test drive it & it worked flawlessly, i wouldn't mess with it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.