• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Oh, oh. This explains

Rumors rumors lol lol...but I don't blame ya for trying to figure out why I had disappeared from YouTube back then...it didn't have anything to do with that because I didn't even know about that until almost a year and half later after it was posted on the internet...someone else saw it and let me know about it and the funny thing about it at the time nothing it was stating applied to me...

Rumors rumors lol lol...but I don't blame ya for trying to figure out why I had disappeared from YouTube back then...it didn't have anything to do with that because I didn't even know about that until almost a year and half later after it was posted on the internet...someone else saw it and let me know about it and the funny thing about it at the time nothing it was stating applied to me...
LOL... I posted that 2 years ago because that's all I could find. Glad to see you back and I'm up on your vids lately!! I've spoken to you on you tube, brother! My channel over there is TheLonesomeToad! Good to see you here!

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.