• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ok, So what's it going to be, Turkey or Ham?

It's hard to find good tamales...but Henry's in San Angelo makes some very good ones. IMO. Best I've had in years and I usually try em most places we go that serve em that is.
And Henry's is still around. They moved to a new location around 10 years ago. 10 to 12 blocks west of their previous location. Larger building and more parking.

Reactions: Smokinone
And Henry's is still around. They moved to a new location around 10 years ago. 10 to 12 blocks west of their previous location. Larger building and more parking.
We were there visiting my sister last Oct when her Husband was in hospice. We went to Henry's several times...couldn't get enough. The parking lot was always crowded, but the place is huge inside and we never had an issue getting seated.

Reactions: Brother DXer
We were there visiting my sister last Oct when her Husband was in hospice. We went to Henry's several times...couldn't get enough. The parking lot was always crowded, but the place is huge inside and we never had an issue getting seated.
I'm sorry for the reason. My condolences, brother.

And yeah, they have great food and plenty of room. (y) (y)

Reactions: Smokinone

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.