• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Okay - newbie in the house

Oct 17, 2010
Hello folks. I'm new as of this morning - to the forums, and I just wanted to say hello. I was an avid CBer in the 90s, but gave in to my fishing hobby and sold/gave out all of my junk. The "bug" hit me again a few months ago, and I've been replinishing my stock. Im about where I wanna be now. Most of my old "friends" on the air from 15 ago are now quite, so I'm making new contacts daily, now. These forums look great, so I've joined. I look forward to learning some things, chatting, possibly contributing some useful info from my past experiences.

banjopicker939

Well "WELCOME BACK" to CB radio.I just returned myself after 20 plus years of being gone from CB & doing ONLY HAM RADIO. :p

SIX-SHOOTER
UNIT 66

Welcome to the board !! You will find alot of good folks here that are CBers and hams that will help you along in whatever hobby you choose!! Enjoy your stay!!(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.