• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

OM-POWER AMP

Never heard of that brand amp. Site looks good, I am not crazy that the output tank is not shielded from the valve but sems many of them are lke that now a days.

Good protection circuitry in the reflected power. Easy tube to find replacement for.

What do you not like about the ACOM 1011? I have seen nothing but good reviews on them and curious as to what you dis like about it. Thanks

The Acom 1011 just keeps eating tubes for breakfest all ready had my tubes replaced 2 times, so i had my all my money back there for i'm after a new good amp..

The protection circuitry on the Acom 1011 is NO good on it Grid current is to high there for after time the tubes dies out and then it comes with an error as it should therefor the protection circuitry
does not work at all as it should. I have used the amp with only 20WATT input power and according to the manuale it should work with 60WATT input wish is full of crap it like buying and ZeTagi italy amp there crap too.

Thanks for reply.

Yes grid current will eat a tube fast if excessive.

Good luck on finding your new amplifier.

73's

I test it and it work fine , and i email tibi about things i wanna know , and he did not call me or email me back :censored: the amp its hard to tune !! Fan is very annoying:headbang .
If you buy this amp dont look for (((Technical Support Service))) caz thay will not call you back :thumbdown: .

I had the amp now for couple of days now and i would recommand it to any one who want a solid hand crafted amp. Very good hand build amp nice simpel easy design, and i have no problem with tuneing my amp. The manuele is well writen but there could be add some more info stuff regrading the tuneing part. And yes it noise amp but it cooling the amp very good down even when i have turned the amp OFF the fan still running 2-3min, and thats a good thing. But dont mind the noise part at all as i'm useing head set from Heil. So if you want a power house of an amp go for the OM-POWER.

I very happy with mine and i dont understand why dan666 has problem regrading tuneing maybe i need to know what setup he is useing, something must be wrong.

Only worked on 28-29MHZ and it tunes fine...

So Dan666 if you need help please let me know on what bands what setup ect your useing i'll be more then happy to help narrow down the problem.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.