• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Passed my tech and general

Sol1776

Nov 24, 2010
Just got back from the Marlboro hamfest, passed the tech and gen with 100s but missed the advanced by 2 questions!!!!

outstanding.gif
Outstanding!

Congrats, enjoy the HF privileges and start making some contacts, the bands are really starting to open up.

Congratulation!! Now the wait starts! I passed the Tech and Gen last Monday and still haven't seen anything. Look like it could take 14 day or more!

Here is a link to a great website to see the status of your license.

AE7Q's Amateur Radio Database Query Tools

Scroll to the bottom and you will see the date they received you application and a projected date they will issue your call sign.

Thanks everyone! My ve's said it should be posted by the end of the week, oddly enough the wait for my call doesn't seem as bad as the wait to take the exam.

That week or so will seem like a long time, but it's better than the 8 - 12 week wait that it used to be at one time. :) Things really have improved some...
- 'Doc

Congratulations if I haven't said that before!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.