• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Periódicos en Espanol

C2

Aug 3, 2005
A Spanish language newspaper now comes to my doorstep every day.

%&*

How do I get rid of it? :usa

Call the number on the paper and explain you would rather not receive it. If they only habla espanol at said number, find someone who speaks spanish and have them translate for you.

tell them "¡hey, no necesito ni deseo su parada del trapo... que me lo envía!
scott

wait dont say that

babel fish is far from great

I cannot find a number for this particular paper.

I've called these places before, however, and the typical response is that they do not control or are not involved with the distribution. It is obviously just a blanket distribution to the neighborhood.

It's the same kind of BS when I get flyers for pizza junk that I don't want, stuck to my doorknob, not US mail. They don't care.

Spanish shoved down your throat. I can only take so much!

Get a bird and use their papers to line the cage... Solves two problems, in that you get to (indirectly) crap on the spanish paper, and your bird gets something to crap on...

"How do I get rid of it?"

I'm trying to appreciate the fact that you don't know either.

Hide and wait until it is delivered and then jump out with a gun or start swinging an axe and make all kinds of threats etc.I'll bet it dosen't get delivered the next day. :p ;)

I suspect that the police would show up or my car would get vandalized in the night, something to that effect.

I'm further worried, however...

It just so happens that a hispanic youth came to my door just now and was asking me to "help him out" but buying the local mainstream paper, which would help pay for his education.

Honestly, this youth needed the help, but I could not resist.

I went and fetched that hispanic paper and told him how usefull it was and I did not need to pay for his paper because this one comes to me for free! I also offered some other political reasons, but he did not comprende'

I don't really feel any better, and wonder who that youth was and what he is gonna do now that the only white man on his block would not fork over for his education, even though he said it would be free.

Ahh...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.