• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Poor bald dude

Ko'ed, gotta slow down dip shit. Been on one of those same boats a fountain 38ft with twin 502's with blowers on them. 96 was as fast as we got. Crazy ride, but cool!!

I find the seat is the best indicator of an impending crash or at least the ride will indicate you are hitting rough water and should back off the throttle and the lower center of gravity will help the stability of the vessel.

on edit I am bald also but I do not feel that has any relevance in a crash. lol

All that money and not a lick of sense. And nobody has a cell phone? Man that definitely looks like it hurt!!!!

I thought the guy in the very back was going overboard, they got lucky, that could have ended much worse. Those boats demand respect, at roughly 1000hp they can get up and go! Had some fun in the one I rode in. A buddy of mine has one down in Fort Lauderdale. But he doesn't open it up until we are out in open water and conditions are good. Been a while since I been on It, but it was a blast to do 80-90mph!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.