• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Predator 10K Antennas forum still accessable

i guess nobody knows.................................????????????????????????????????

Kale doesn't get on here much, if any, anymore. Mainly because he is just so swamped with trying to get orders filed...It's not that he has had any kind of "falling-out" with the Forum (that I know of), it's just he has had so many orders to try and get out, and with there only being 7 days a week to do it in, he stays busy! :D

I totally missed this topic for some reason. Sorry. I'm completely open to hosting advertising for the Predator Antennas (or any legitimate radio product). I haven't seen Kale or any of his staff here for over a year so I gave up on the section. No use hosting a section for a company that isn't participating in the forum. If there is still interest in advertising the product have someone contact me directly.

I totally missed this topic for some reason. Sorry. I'm completely open to hosting advertising for the Predator Antennas (or any legitimate radio product). I haven't seen Kale or any of his staff here for over a year so I gave up on the section. No use hosting a section for a company that isn't participating in the forum. If there is still interest in advertising the product have someone contact me directly.

Everything will get back in order soon. I'm working on a two in one antenna for the serious cbers. It will be the competition antenna with two tops. One for the drive around stick and another top for the slightly bigger whip that comes with the competition antenna. It's like having two different antennas to play with. I have prototyped 5 antennas so far all on a 22" shaft. The 22" shaft will perform very well on the trunks of any vehicle and will be down low enough to clear most low clearances. I haven't put together one on a 17" shaft but I am most certain that it will perform as well as the 22" shaft but with a longer stick. This is a special antenna that will be sold for special orders only. Will not be sold in stores. Kale

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.