• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Grant Export

I got a 4 pin export w/MB8719 in it. Is that the newer models? Anyone has any Grant Xport face they wanna get rid of or the whole radio if so?

Hey OT, did you try CBTricks??

I got a 4 pin export w/MB8719 in it. Is that the newer models? Anyone has any Grant Xport face they wanna get rid of or the whole radio if so?

Hey OT, did you try CBTricks??

there was many different versions of grant export,4 pin export silver version from taiwan was the early one,later ones were silver or black,with or without coarse tune,followed by the final grant classic 6 pin version from china,which had production withdrawn a few years back.all are good radios,some are better than others.

last place i know of selling grant classic fascias was truck king in the uk,but i believe avera in the netherlands will also be able to source them.expect to pay around 16 or more uk pounds for the fascia and about 5 pounds for the inlay for it which is sold seperate,president europe are money grabbing b@stards.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio