• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

printer friendly

thetnhillbilly

Jun 28, 2006
Tennessee, U.S.A.
This make me out to be stupid, but is there a way to make a topic's posts printer friendly? Right now, if I want to print something, I copy it then paste it to word then I have to change the font color etc. Is there an easier way?

I do not know about this site's software but some sites do have a "print friendly" button at the bottom of the page some also have a " print entire thread" button I guess The admins do not want us to print or they would make it easier to do it. I could be wrong too ya know. :?
While we are talking how about a spell checker? I know my writings and others sure could use it. I am a product of the modern education system of northern Illinois in the 1960's and the 1970's. all they cared about was that I showed up so the school could could get it money for a high headcount. :roll:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.