• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

problem Cobra 29

S

shipjumper99

Actually I have a couple in my Kenworth T 600 it comes in loud and clear over the stereo speakers when I talk. When some else talks to me it is most of the time not clear if they are close to me or have a "big" radio, it sounds muffled. What can I do to make all of this go away? Thanks

"If I would have known it was gonna be this kind of party, I would have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes"</p>

Actually I have a couple in my Kenworth T 600 it comes in loud and clear over the stereo speakers when I talk. When some else talks to me it is most of the time not clear if they are close to me or have a "big" radio, it sounds muffled. What can I do to make all of this go away? Thanks

"If I would have known it was gonna be this kind of party, I would have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes"</p>

Yep, good points here... almost every Cobra 25/ 29 that comes in has the I.F. gain cranked up all the way, and the limiter yanked out.

Click Here To Go To FG Best Communications

bot452026.gif
</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.