• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

problems!!

yea

these cops in my town are useless so i didnt expect much and now hes been getting at least 20 calls a day from local hams and cbers demanding he return the equiptment too me so it wont be much longer till my stuffs back i have a feeling hehe

Chong,
I have 2 words for you...loiusville slugger
Nah, forget that...Do you have receipts for your radios, antenna, any other equipent ? Do you have friends who helped you put up your topside, or a vender who can corroberate your ownership of said equipment ? If you can answer any of these questions with a yes and the police won't help you then go to the district attorneys office and lodge a complaint about the theft and the police not investigating the THEFT !!! If that's not enough then contact the nearest state police barracks. There's an axiom we oldheads know called sh!t rolls downhill. Do not warn the guy just lodge the complaints and have your receipts because theft is still a crime no matter where you live even if your mom isn'tor doesn't seem to be standing by you at this moment.

73's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.