• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Purchased From Bob's CB and VERY impressed!

NightOwl326

Nov 3, 2013
Here is my positive review:

I purchased a new 2970n2 from Bob's CB, with mods and a precision alignment of all section. From my 1st phone call to his staff who answered all my questions with professionalism, to the "Craftsmanship" of his work ( example: each switch for the mods he installed on the back of the unit, he professionally marked each switches function ) I could tell I was dealing with top notch operation. The unit arrived professionally packed, without a mark on it, and the radio was so nicely put back in the original packing, you could not even tell he had it out of the box. In addition, I could tell how well it was "precision aligned" the moment I turned it on! I am proud to have a radio that was tuned and modded by a true icon in the CB / Amateur hobby. Great job Bob, of Bob's CB...and staff too....

Reactions: 1 person

Ouch

What mods with switches did you have done? the 2970 is a great radio for Hams and the 11 meter guys also.Is should have everything you need stock. I am confused:unsure:

What mods with switches did you have done? the 2970 is a great radio for Hams and the 11 meter guys also.Is should have everything you need stock. I am confused:unsure:

Switch for amp, don't need full power to talk local and also gives me the option of running a seperate amp.

Talk back ( just a personal preference of mine)

Speech processor.

I always have mods put on switches so I have options.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.