• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RADIO GEAR FOR SALE

galaxy67

Mar 10, 2009
Switching gear and bought some new toys,this is a package deal,I have NO camera for pictures,been in radio 50 years,i have at least 100 feedbacks on deals in the past,e mail me on where to read them,never a complaint on anything i have sold
RCI-3900HP Dual finals,bought here about 2 months ago,NON smoker,super condition,this radio is NOT all scratched up,face near perfect,chrome bezell great,few marks from mobile bracket,works perfect,had local shop go thru it,nothing needed,case was sealed,nobody in it since.

Galaxy DX-99V Dual Finals,NON smoker,works perfect,case,bezel,front great condition,again,does not look like it was dragged a mile,shop went thru it,sealed it,both radios have regular stock mics,DC cords,No brackets<i used both as base radios only,e bay has brackets for $5.

Now for 2 meters that work great,but need contacts cleaned,again,Not all scracthed up or what you normally see,one is the Dosy PM-1000TS ,the other is the Dosy TC-4001 Test center,before i bought these,they had sat for maybe 5 years without use,yes,the contacts are probably tarnished,they are working now,but once in awhile you have to take the power knobs and "Click" them the full turn back and forth to help clean the contacts,I have had to do this maybe twice in 2 months,so being honest here,I don't hide anything.

With the package deal, i will throw in a CB meter 10/100 watt "MURA MODEL CBM-30" i never tried it,got from a ham,never needed it...Also thrown in a Paradynamics PDC-800 counter/meter unit,honestly has a problem,the counter works great,have no idea whats with the meter,never opened it to see,played with it maybe 10 minutes,not really into going further,being honest,has a problem.

All 6 items $400 plus $15 to help on priority ship,won't cut it,but will help,I gladly give out my e mail for correspondence...Please use it,I prefer to be Open about anything on this deal
GALAXYELC9@YAHOO.COM
BOB WN8BOB...In radio Half a Century,just ask where feedback is...Postal Money order only,I have no use for Pay Pal and its fees,I do not buy/sell or Flip equipment for profit,so have no use for it..PO Money orders are about a Buck plus a stamp....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.