• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Rci 39 vhp+ With black knobs

I didn't like the chrome knobs .
They were hard to grab I like the shape of the old school knobs so I went to Barkett Electronics and ordered some of the VR9000 replacement knobs .. I really like the way she looks and feels now .. this POS gave me hell in the beginning, but it's shaping up to be a Decent AM radio.. View attachment 64629View attachment 64630
I had one of the smoke chrome ones and it was a super AM talker. It got lots of compliments on the big road as well as having good ears. A coworker really wanted it and it's still talking in his truck. Those radios are heavy compared to others, like really noticeable heavy.

Reactions: DaveEbelII
I had one of the smoke chrome ones and it was a super AM talker. It got lots of compliments on the big road as well as having good ears. A coworker really wanted it and it's still talking in his truck. Those radios are heavy compared to others, like really noticeable heavy.
I like it now that it's fixed and the knobs aren't so lumpy.. I have gotten really good reports on it since fixing it. The hardest part was finding info on the SOB ..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.