• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI6300F-150 vs RCI6900F-150

T

thw420

I have a quick question. I know the 6900 is the AM/SSB version of this radio and the 6300 is the AM only version.

Will the 6900 sound every bit as good as the 6300 on AM and have the benefit of operating on SSB as well? Or is there something compromised in the AM on the 6900 to allow it to operate on SSB as well.

I don't plan on using SSB, but the 6900 isn't that much more money and has a LOT better resale value from what I've noticed.

Thanks!

thw420 said:
I have a quick question. I know the 6900 is the AM/SSB version of this radio and the 6300 is the AM only version.

Will the 6900 sound every bit as good as the 6300 on AM and have the benefit of operating on SSB as well? Or is there something compromised in the AM on the 6900 to allow it to operate on SSB as well.

I don't plan on using SSB, but the 6900 isn't that much more money and has a LOT better resale value from what I've noticed.

Thanks!

I don't see why not they are basicly the same radio :p

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.