• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

REALISTIC TRC-458 PICTURE NEEDED

nitroturbo4u

Feb 17, 2013
SOUTH EAST COAST S.C.
**Jump_im**Has been butcherd a little....I need a close up picture of the solder side board where tr-43 or the final 2sc 1307 is soldered...I'm missing traces that it attaches to board..
I did figure ouy emitter goes to ground but the other 2 have caps and stuff de-soldered and pulled up.
Thanks for any help.:bdh:

**Jump_im**Has been butcherd a little....I need a close up picture of the solder side board where tr-43 or the final 2sc 1307 is soldered...I'm missing traces that it attaches to board..
I did figure ouy emitter goes to ground but the other 2 have caps and stuff de-soldered and pulled up.
Thanks for any help.:bdh:

does this have a 858 PLL? if it does it is like a washington president with the 858 pll and the cobra I think 138. let use know what pll it has and maybe another radio is the same. a lot are like this.

can you read schematics? there is items on cbtricks with the service manual on it will show where the caps go. look at the cobra 139 or 138 it will be close to what you have.

Cobra 139XLR

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.