• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Remot wireless rotor

How would you power it without wires? I don't know of any that run on batteries or operate wirelessly. For a moxon all you need is a cheap (if used) tv rotator. Even low end rotators aren't cheap anymore.

Wireless remote rotator? :confused: It has to get power somehow hence the power/control cable to connect the controller to the rotator itself. There is only one such rotator that I am aware of but it is pretty light-weight with only 120 in/lb of torque.

http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp?p=rotr100
Wireless remote rotator? :confused: It has to get power somehow hence the power/control cable to connect the controller to the rotator itself. There is only one such rotator that I am aware of but it is pretty light-weight with only 120 in/lb of torque.

http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp?p=rotr100
Duh I was just not thinking this question lol I just hate that you gotta run a wire up there

Y'all find a wireless rotor for sale somewhere let me know...I'm also looking for a way to run my MaCo shooting star wireless...

I bought a wireless extension cord off eBay a few months ago from some place in China, still waiting on delivery tho...

Reactions: Road Squawker
Y'all find a wireless rotor for sale somewhere let me know...I'm also looking for a way to run my MaCo shooting star wireless...

I bought a wireless extension cord off eBay a few months ago from some place in China, still waiting on delivery tho...
Ha ha

Gotcha covered there MR. Dallas! four of them from light to heavy duty.

th

Reactions: jessejamesdallas

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.