• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RF Limited XTR-2018 Xtreme™ Echo CB Mic

Hap

Sep 24, 2005
NW Ohio
Anybody try one of these yet? They are selling them on Ebay and give it a glowing review... Thanks guys! Jeff in Ohio

Item # 5805832523

I've had one for 3 1/2 years. It is a great mic and have had many good reports. One guy said he couldn't believe a hand mic could sound that good. :D

Thanks for the feedback Sonwatcher. If it's that good I might just have to order myself one. How long will the 9 volt battery work in that mic? If the battery does die, can you turn off all the features and just use it as a regular mic? JH

My batteries have lasted quite awhile but that depends on how much it is used. My experience when the batteries start to get too low is that your sound begins to get muffled. It's good to always keep a spare handy. They are a great mic, though expensive. I happened to get mine brandnew from a cb shop going out of business for $25.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.