• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Rule #1 for terrorizing people on the CB- don't tell them where you are!

loosecannon

Mar 9, 2006
http://theadvocate.com/news/13704245-123/lsu-student-arrested-on-terrorizing

I actually don't think this kid was planning anything nefarious, i think he was just a dumbass kid that scared a few people, and also gave away his location.

it is interesting though to know that people will still take a terror threat seriously, even if it did originate on the CB.

can you imagine how many arrests would be made today if CB was still as popular as it used to be?!
LC

i believe it!

Hey Robb, is channel 17 still a pretty popular locals channel in your area?

i have been getting some weird skip lately, and i am hearing a lot of people on 17 in washington and oregon, and i think i even heard a couple of cali stations.
LC

whats REALLY sad, is that "certain" U.S. Amateurs on "certain" frequencies have a past record of baiting people to make comments, ..... and then reporting them to Homeland Security.

whats REALLY sad, is that "certain" U.S. Amateurs on "certain" frequencies have a past record of baiting people to make comments, ..... and then reporting them to Homeland Security.

Is this anecdotal information or something you can support with a link to the story? I've never heard of this happening so I'm curious who would do this.

I'll bet he is the type of dim bulb that calls in bomb threats to high schools.
We have had several schools in the Louisville, KY area dismiss school early or cancel the entire day because of idiots like that. The schools prefer to err on the side of safety for the kids.

Reactions: wavrider
It reminds me of some guy I used to know that mailed a postcard to the NAACP national headquarters threatening to blow up their building and he put his return address on the postcard. Needless to say he did federal time for that.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.