• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RVD and SABU busted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling

Just dont see how you can get into watching men in tights.......

Wrestling is for kids . If your a guy watching 2 guy roll around on the floor with tights on thiers something wrong their ,and if you take the story lines for real life happenings ,you need professional help :roll:

yo nj124 if you dont like it, dont watch it, i happen to like it so do alot of other people, tell you what i would love to roll aorund with you on the mat feel your sweaty body close to mine !!!!! i would love to ride you around the ring for the 1, 2, 3 !!!!!!

nightrider said:
yo nj124 if you dont like it, dont watch it, i happen to like it so do alot of other people, tell you what i would love to roll aorund with you on the mat feel your sweaty body close to mine !!!!! i would love to ride you around the ring for the 1, 2, 3 !!!!!!

ROFL

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

nightrider said:

See I told you a Tard thing alot of homo erotic inuendos. And as getting me in ring LOL Pack a lunch son and bring plenty of kool to renquish your thirst :LOL:

how about some footage of you in action ??? us wrestling fans would like to see !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.